My love,
Everything is wonderful, being here is heavenly. Reverend, reverend, is this some conspiracy? They told him "This is a story about love". The day a door is closed gotta keep one jump ahead of the breadline, one swing ahead of the sword. Hey Jude, don't make it bad! I took my baby on a Saturday bang, I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house. Once upon a time, calm down. Steve walks warily down the street... Oh baby, you're too pure. Step one, you say "we need to talk". Stitch on your knitted brow. Humidity's rising... well, I saw fireworks from the freeway. In sleep he sang to me "why are there so many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side?"
Várias primeiras frases de músicas ao acaso. Adoro fazer isto!
sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2009
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)


Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário